Sunday 24 March 2013

Zombie Attack!


This is a little doodle that got out of hand.

The character is a representation of me, the Zombie horde symbolises the ever approaching deadlines for uni work. 

Terrifying!

I've noticed since doing these quick little sketches that they often receive favourable feedback in comparison with my more polished, finished work. It just shows that you can get away with A LOT if the story and believability is there. It's not all about technique after all! 

This is all progression to a looser, painterly style. Even though it still has 'line work' I have concentrated more on speed, delivery and story.

Oh and the little scribble in the top left corner is how I sharpen my pencil!

Cheers,
Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...