Wednesday 30 November 2011

Time to Plan...

Well here is my 'Time Plan'/ 'Action Plan' all done and dusted. All I ever wanted to do was sit and draw, but life gets complicated...



On a serious note, this table will actually help me organize the process of my animation, making sure that I stay on target for completion, right the way through from 'pre production' to 'post production' including assets to sound creation. The 'Time Plan' allows me to add dates for completion as well as the assets, scenes, sounds and edits I need to finish. Incorporating tick boxes and 'render' tick boxes.

A-n-d that's just about all I have to say for today. I'll leave you with... You guessed it, m-o-re hand studies! Oh my giddy...


oh and a page of flowers?


Thanks again for watching,

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...