Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Art of Journey Book


Man I so wish I had a PS3 just for this game! I've wanted to play it for so long, it looks spectacularly gorgeous.

I recently came across this video promoting the release of the 'Art of' book which I MUST obtain! The art work is to die for, but not only that I think seeing the process that TGC went through designing the game would be incredibly useful for my own means.

A valuable lesson learnt from watching this video is that design is a 'subtractive' process. In other words it's what you leave out thats the key, not what you put in. It must all be concentrated and full of flavour, just like when a chef makes a sauce, they want that intense flavour by reducing the water content. Word.


Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...