Monday 15 April 2013

3 Weeks

Until final hand in!

In an attempt to organize myself I have put together a little check list of the work I need to complete in due time.

WORK BASED LEARNING

  • Storyboards, script, proposal & treatment for my animated short
  • 'Cha Bar' Logo design (live brief)
  • 'Transition' album cover designs (live brief)
  • 500 word document on work experience & skills gained during this module
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
  • Progress file containing research and findings on competitions/festivals, job opportunities, local and international companies, creative skill set, time management & team work
  • Continue to flesh out this blog up until hand in
COMMERCIAL ANIMATION
  • A3 Portfolio & Show reel
  • Print Business cards
  • Creative CV
  • Final Animated Short
By the end of this first week I should hopefully have the whole of Work Based Learning boxed off! I will also be sending off for my business cards to be printed by tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...