Saturday 24 March 2012

Nice To Meet You

Here is a little short walk cycle test of my character "Ealhdun" in preparation for an assignment at college! My first time animating a foot roll! Was annoying at first but I managed to get my head round it. Was nice to rig and animate an 'actual' character instead of a shoddy box to! Animating things in 3D is so EASY! It actually makes it quite fun because you can just focus on what you want to do, contrary to traditional 2D animation, where I just get annoyed at my severe inadequacy and inability to draw... But learning these things in 3D can only be good for my career, perhaps the Hand drawn animation will have to remain personal until I feel confident enough to apply to a certain major studio, like that day will ever come!


Once again thanks for watching guys!

Liam

1 comment:

  1. Liam you're awesome man! So is this lil dude!

    Swali

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...